Lindsay Lohan - Matt Jones Photoshoot Outtakes

Lindsay Lohan


Lohan was the first living person to have a "My Scene Goes Hollywood" doll released by Mattel (in 2005). She also voiced herself in the direct-to-DVD feature film based on the dolls.

Lohan was interviewed for the March 2006 issue of Allure magazine; she said she hoped to be taken seriously as an actress, adding, "I hate it when people call me a teen queen." She addressed the numerous romantic rumors ("I know now that I don't need a boyfriend.") and her weight loss ("I will say that I went through a phase. I lost weight when I was in the hospital, and then I wanted to keep it off."). Lohan says 2005 "felt like five lifetimes because I've grown up a lot".

Lohan was voted #10 on the list of "100 Sexiest Women" by readers of FHM. Maxim placed her at #3 on its 2006 Hot 100 list

Subscribe via email


Get all our updates In your Email Instantly

Enter your email address: